PRAM State PRisms
|PRism Award||DAFVM Annual Report|
|Award of Excellence||Bite Back, Mississippi! Fire Ant Control Campaign|
|Certificate of Merit||Farmweek|
|Certificate of Merit||I am 4-H Social Media Campaign|
|Certificate of Merit||Sweeter in Mississippi: The SunBelt Ag Expo Experience|
|Silver Award||Sweeter in Mississippi: The SunBelt Ag Expo Experience|
|Gold Award||Bite Back, Mississippi! Fire Ant Control Campaign|
|Outstanding Professional Skill Award in Media Relations & Marketing||Bite Back, Mississippi! Fire Ant Control Campaign|
|Bronze Award||Farmers Markets Campaign|
|Bronze Award||The Food Factor|
There were 301 total entries from 9 institutions in the senior division and 9 institutions in the junior division.
- In the Institutional Magazines category, Keryn Page, Kim Trimm, and Tom Thompson received second place honors in the senior division for Pegasus Press.
- In the television spots (60 seconds or less) category, Brian Utley and Gina Daly placed third in the senior division for the Mississippi Farmers Markets Feel Better PSA campaign.
- In the television programs category, Leighton Spann, Artis Ford, Amy Taylor Myers, Tim Allison, Brian Utley, Jonathan Parrish, Zac Ashmore, Gary Bachman, Natasha Haynes, Ellen Graves, and Keri Collins Lewis won the first place award for Farmweek!
- In the public relations campaign category, Bonnie Coblentz, Linda Breazeale, Keri Collins Lewis, Zac Ashmore, Jessica Tegt, Nathan Gregory, Susan Collins-Smith, Kat Lawrence, Brian Utley, John Long, Leighton Spann, Kevin Hudson, and Beth Barron took second place for the "Bite Back, Mississippi!" Fire Ant campaign!
- And in the PR Innovations category, Zac Ashmore took third and second place honors for the AgComm stinger video and the "Mississippi Fire Ant Blues" music video, respectively.